Meow

Cat Meow Shiny Pussy kitten I have named my little pet cat as Shiny milk purr meow Shiny Madhu


I have named my little pet cat as Shiny. I named him Shiny because he was my sunshine all the days when I was alone. He came home when he was a kitten, so my teddy bear got replaced by my cat after it arrived. 💃I still remember, he could not even open his eyes. We fed him milk and took good care of him. Made him a warm bed to sleep and a little bowl for him to have milk and food.

When he started to grow, we trained him for his toiletry habits and on playing with us. He is a very intelligent cat and understands very fast what we tell him. He is now big and walks across the lawn with all the pride that he could.

He plays with us and his favourite place would be the sofa bed in our home. He loves to be in a warm and cozy place.

My dad feed him with milk, fish bones and other food items everyday. He loves when we have something special gave for him such as chocolates and snacks . He roams around lazily, but when there is a need, he is very alert and attentive. He is also a wonderful cleaner of other insects in the house, but most of times he scared of them :-D. He loves to play with other cats in the neighbourhood.

He has two beautiful blue colour eyes and is light brown in colour. He loves to be pampered and loves brushing his neck all the time. While we sit at some place, he plays between our legs and he loves that comfort. He is a very photogenic cat. Because when I’m taking photographs he moves with the camera lense to capture the best of him. He knows it. But he dislike to face the videos :-P just like girls.:-D However I captured the mentioned video of him lay around the garden.

Also Shiny is a very smart cat. Yeah... , that is because he used to known my timing for every single day. He would wake me up in the morning, a couple of minutes before my alarm clock would sound off, by hug me. :-D He even knew what time I come home, I noticed this when I used to hear clawing at the door of my house. Really I got confused first day. Then, when I opened the door, he would jump on me and want me hug him as if he was trying to tell me that he missed me so much. :-(

For any meal of the day, he especially needs one piece of what I have from me and he comes to me anytime that I have my food. I love him so much and he loves me too. He knows my friends and relations well and he plays with them too. Shiny is a lovely and sweet cat and we all love him very much. I would do anything for him.



0 comments: