Guinness & Her Island

I have a pet dog. I named her Guinness. Guinness is a black coloured shepherd dog and she lives in an island called Taprobane Dog Shiny Madhu puppy Teena Teena my pet snuggle queen of her world she just loves me


I have a pet dog. I named her Guinness. Guinness is a black coloured shepherd dog and she lives in an island called Taprobane Dog Shiny Madhu puppy Teena Teena my pet snuggle queen of her world she just loves me
I have a pet dog. I named her Guinness. Guinness is a black coloured shepherd dog and she lives in an island called "Taprobane". Guinness has been trained and brought up by my father before while she was a puppy. And she was always used to jump into his arms and So, she knows how to go back to his paradise that is taprobane island , sit, stand, stay and some other stuffs.

paw jinis island taprobane dog puppy german shephard cute pet me and Jinis Shiny Madhu Guinness is special to me because she is just like my best friend and she is family. Everytime when I come back to the deck, she runs out quickly to welcome me. She jumps onto my arm and lick my cheek. You know, she can really swim.

I have a pet dog. I named her Guinness. Guinness is a black coloured shepherd dog and she lives in an island called Taprobane Dog Shiny Madhu puppy Teena Teena my pet snuggle queen of her world she just loves me
paw jinis island taprobane dog puppy german shephard cute pet me and Jinis Shiny Madhu Once my sister and me went on a vacation to the island and she swam away to the beach to welcome us. We really got amazed that day. She enjoyed licking our faces and running all over the island with us when we were there. Then the other day me, my family and my boyfriend's family went on a vacation to the island, Oh my god! Guinness became very friendly with my boyfriend than any of us! :(. She was with him all the days and didn’t want any of us again. :D. She always jumps into him and licks his cheek.

I have a pet dog. I named her Guinness. Guinness is a black coloured shepherd dog and she lives in an island called Taprobane Dog Shiny Madhu puppy Teena Teena my pet snuggle queen of her world she just loves meWhen I am free, I play with her in the garden. She lies down on my feet, roll over and squirm around me until I give her a stomach rub. I am happy to have a friend who is never busy and can always play with me when I am lonely visit the Island.

paw jinis island taprobane dog puppy german shephard cute pet me and Jinis Shiny Madhu Besides, Guinness is just like safety guard of the island. She always helps to take care of it. She loved to take bath every day with sea water or jumping to the pool. It will run out of mind of people there. :-D

I am very happy to have a pet like Guiness. I believe that caring for animals is important. So, I promised god that I will take good care of Guiness forever. :)

0 comments: